Sunday, December 12, 2004

Browser war, which one?

Tired of using IE? Try Opera ...It’s a feature rich sophisticated web browser with pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, POP E-mail, IRC chat and protection against ad-ware, spy-ware and viruses. When I first open the program, I was stunned by its cool, professional appearance. Now I can open so many browser windows without cluttering the task bar, thanks to the tabbed windows. It remembers the current session so that I can continue browsing on the following day. (pretty cool eh?)
Opera

For the con side, the free version includes a banner ad up on top which is practically unnoticeable. (I’ve got a serial number for the registered version, if anyone interested, throw an E-mail this way...)

Though, it’s too early to make a decision, I feel, this is the browser for me. (at least until Google develop a web browser...)

No comments: