Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Life Upgrade!


I rarely post about myself and this is no exception. I became a father on September 18. The little one is a boy and the above picture was taken after 2 hours of birth. (more photos will come soon...)
My friends and colleagues ask how's the life now? My answer is now I feel that I'm living :-) Well, there is no need to mention that I'm busy. Didn't sleep continuously more than two hours since the little one wakes up every two hours. It was very hard during the first two weeks but now I'm used to it. To make the things worse, MBA work load in this semester is like hell. So much of work compared to the previous semester. That's why I couldn't post a single blog during the last three months. I couldn't see any difference in the future also.

No comments: