Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PIC CLOCK - WITH ALARM

You may think that I’m obsessed with clocks. When I build my first clock, everybody at home needed clocks (except my kid of course but he really enjoys looking at blinking LEDs). Mother-in-law needed one in the kitchen and an alarm clock in her bedroom; wife needed a clock in our bedroom and one in the living room and so on. The main reason is, these clocks show time even in dark which they find very useful at night.

The demand for the alarm clock is satisfied finally. It is the same circuit and the same program as before. Only difference is that it stores alarm settings in EEPROM and having a buzzer. Unfortunately, the buzzer was not loud enough. So I’m thinking of having something louder. I’ll be able to find something from my kid’s toys collection since he’s got all types of music cars, broken and lying around.


In operation...


Wiring side... (like hell)





Needs a final touch...



No comments: