Sunday, November 21, 2004

Friends…!

Ever since I started this blog, I used to post technical stuff. (mostly, its about Google gadgets…). I know what you are thinking… I am a technical junkie…ehh?… Well… in a way, it’s true… but I believe there’s some humanity left inside me… Therefore, I would like to dedicate this post to ALL MY GOOOOD FRIENDS…

o Friendship isn’t a big thing….It’s a million little things.
o Friends are for keeps… and for keeping in touch.
o Sometimes a friend can make it “All Better” just by being near.
o Friendships are made up of little stories… with happy endings
o Life’s journey is easier when you hear a friend’s footsteps beside you.

And my dear friends…
The way you live each moment, giving, laughing, & caring so deeply, I wonder if you ever realize the moment of joy you bring into other people’s life…You are truly indispensable…

No comments: